In NaviPac 3.10 the PC code could include a negative sign which provoked recurring questions.
This has been removed for newer software packages.
Due to this change you can have two different PC codes on the PC, one in the old software and another in the Licence activator.
To activate NaviPac 3.10, ignore the PC Code from the Licence Activator and use the PC code from NaviPac 3.10.
The following describes two scenario's:
Activate NaviPac 3.10 on the local PC
- Find the PC code in NaviPac 3.10 and note it down.
- Click the option Activate on another PC
- Enter the PC code that you got from NaviPac 3.10, in the screenshot below this is the PC code 1718295942
Note, a negative sign is part of the PC code. and must be entered too.
- The option to create and save the softdongle.txt file opens.
Copy the softdongle.txt to the C:\EIVA folder on the local PC.
- Start NaviPac 3.10.
The licence in the softdongle.txt file is used.
Activate NaviPac 3.10 on another PC
- Same as above in Activate NaviPac 3.10 on the local PC only use the PC code of the remote computer
- The option Activate on another PC is required. This way the softdongle.txt file can be made, that NaviPac 3.10 can read.
- Copy the softdongle.txt to the C:\EIVA folder on the remote PC.
Here an example of the softdongle.txt file. It has extra lines and 3.10 related comment in it.
Note, editing the softdongle.txt will corrupt the licence.